Just click the button above to donate by Paypal or credit/debit card.
As an independently funded branch of the RSPCA, Hillfield Animal Home relies on the kind donations of the public to keep our doors open to help the animals in need in our local area.
Currently, it can cost between £5,000 – £6,000 per week to keep the centre running and adequately staffed. As well as the food and medical bills required to ensure that the animals are getting the care that they need.
Many people that come through our doors are still surprised to hear that we aren’t completely funded by the national RSPCA. Our day-to-day running costs are paid purely by donations, wills, our charity shops, fundraising events etc. Without those, our doors would have to close, leaving our local animals without the safe haven of Hillfield Animal Home.
Below are some ideas that you could use either in the workplace or in your spare time to help raise funds for us;
- Get spring cleaning and have a car boot!
- Did you know we’re a registered charity on eBay and you can choose to donate a percentage of your selling price to us? Check it out here.
- Have a Bake-Off at work, challenge your colleagues and sell your cakes at £1 per slice!
- Ask people to donate to us rather than buying birthday cards and gifts, send them the link to this page.
- Chat to your HR team at work about making us your charity of the year.
Whatever you do, every little helps and all of the animals and the team at Hillfield are eternally grateful for the help and support from our community.